Welcome to Elephant Safari Booking to Jim Corbett Uttarakhand. Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Reserve Zone of Jim Corbett National park. Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in Corbett is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend more time with them. Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river. Apart from being the best showcase of Indian wildlife, Jim Corbett National Park has the glory of being India’s oldest and most reputed national parks.
- Rs. 3,800/ Elephant
- Max. 4 Adult and 2 Children Allowed on One Elephant
- Zones: Bijrani, Dhikala & Sitabani.
- Timings: Morning & Evening
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number (Only for Foreigners), etc.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- Safari Charges will be NON-REFUNDABLE if permit is booked/confirmed.
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are ‘not’ allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on ‘First come, first get’ basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided.
About Elephant Safari
It’s an adventure and scary feeling when you go close to tiger or herd of wild elephant, yes this is real elephant safari in their natural habitat.There is two timing morning and evening for elephant safari in Corbett. That is an opportunity to take Corbett elephant safari twice in a day. One more option is arranged by Corbett Tiger Reserve for hard core wildlife lovers that is long elephant safari. In this exclusive elephant safari you have to stay in forest lodges inside the Corbett National Park. It is always recommended to book elephant safari in advance.
The area where the rides are conducted is called the corbett landscape area across the kosi river into the grassland & shrub area. Beat suited for tiger & wildlife viewing – the thrill of just sitting on an elephant crossing the river and making its own track is an unimaginable experience !!
In the jungle, the mighty jungle an elephant ride in the foothills of the himalayas tigers burn bright if you are lucky to see one… the words of jim corbett echo through the jungle ” shoot only pictures …leave only foot prints .. Take only memories “.
The park offers breathtaking view of the mysterious wild jungle, valleys, and the rich varieties of exotic flora and fauna. Here you could imagine the pleasure of an exclusive elephant safari in the mysterious thick forest, picturesque valleys of the Corbett. Riding the back of an elephant that are steered by the trained Mahout is the apex form of wildlife tourism. Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett National Park is the special treat to the travelers by grabbing the opportunity to roam in the open grounds of these majestic wild animals. Ambling over the lowlands at an altitude of nine to ten feet high, this is the great idea to explore the wilderness of the park. Imagine a jungle ride that is undisturbed by the irritating sound of the Jeep.
An Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett National Park follows a designated path to ensure that the travelers get to visit all the expanses where you will be able to spot mammals, birds and several species of reptiles. By the way whole Corbett Park is divided into five zones in which tourism is allowed. Though, elephant ride is only permitted in Bijrani and Dhikala Tourism Zone. We arrange advance booking for the joy ride that is conducted outer periphery of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. For the elephant ride inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve, tourists need to try on the spot. The elephant is being given on a first come, first serve basis. One and half hour safari is conducted in both shift – morning as well as afternoon shift.
Enter your details and we will contact you soon.