Why Choose us for Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett?
Jim Corbett National Park is full of wonder. Be it its rich wildlife or the natural beauty, the national park never fails to amaze tourists every year. People can enjoy the safari in several ways but nothing can give you the experience like Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett Uttarakhand. Sitting on an elephant and roaming around inside a densely populated jungle is altogether an adventurous experience. For that, you must choose Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett.
Well, if you are thinking about how to book Jim Corbett Elephant Safari, then you are at the right place. We are an expert in providing safari booking services in Corbett National Park including Elephant Safari. Unlike jeep or canter safari, you will enjoy the magic of Corbett through an unconventional route with Elephant Safari.
With our online booking service, you can book your slot early and stay away from any last-minute hassles. Jim Corbett Elephant Safari is available in Dhikala as well as the Bijrani zone.
- Rs. 4,000/ Elephant
- Max. 4 Adult Allowed on One Elephant
- Zones: By Road & Buffer Zone.
- Timings: Morning & Evening
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number (Only for Foreigners), etc.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- Safari Charges will be NON-REFUNDABLE if permit is booked/confirmed.
What to Keep in Mind to Enjoy Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett?
While you are on a trip to Jim Corbett National Park, you cannot afford to miss Elephant Safari. For that, advance booking is the best way. Well, here are a few things you need to consider to enjoy the safari:
- Jim Corbett elephant safari booking is subject to availability on the spot.
- It is necessary to book a jeep safari to go inside the Bijrani Zone to avail elephant safari.
- Without a registered government ID proof, you will not be allowed to take an elephant safari.
- Tourists are advised to take care of their belongings during the safari. We will not be responsible and liable for any loss during the safari.
- You can book Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett 45 days in advance through our online service or by contacting us on call.
- Make sure that Elephant Safari booking is non-refundable, non-replaceable, and non-transferable. Once booked, no cancellation is allowed.
Why You Must Experience Jim Corbett Elephant Safari?
It won’t be wrong to say that Jim Corbett National Park is nature’s paradise, and experiencing the beauty of the park sitting at the back of an elephant is magical. During the elephant safari, you will go through an unconventional route in the middle of the jungle with long grasslands all around. Not only it will be thrilling but also be something that you’ll not forget throughout your life.
We must say that Elephant Safari in Jim Corbett is incomparable to any other safari. The view that you’ll get from the top of an elephant will be worth remembering. So, just don’t miss the chance as your trip to the national park will remain incomplete.
Contact Jim Corbett Uttarakhand and get the best deals tailored for you.
Enter your details and we will contact you soon.